Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breakfast is Definitely the Easiest

As I sit here eating my yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs, turkey, and bell peppers with the occasional grape or blueberry popped into my mouth, I have decided that breakfast is definitely the best meal to eat Whole 30. Who would want the Cheerios that Lincoln is munching down on when you could have this??? And black coffee is allowed, which thankfully, that's how I like to drink my coffee, so I'm sipping on that as well. Now the hard part, I'm about to make monkey bread to take to playgroup because my good friend, Jenny Meek, is moving and we are throwing her a going away party today. She loves my monkey bread so I signed up to bring it for her way before I knew I was going to get sucked into this challenge. I will have to have some serious will power to not lick the spoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment